Friday, March 14, 2008

I've fall in love....

Today my sister have decided to left me alone at Karamunsing Shopping Complex for the past 3 hours. I was so damn bored till i enter a shop like 3 times! nasib the salesgirl dint realise me hehehee. During my window shopping (kononnya lah!) i went to Signature to look for books (sambil-sambil westing my time). Then suddenly i saw this one book...the cover is so attracting! with a blink of my eye my hand already holding the book...this is when i fell in love with it..there you go i've said it..i fell in love with a book! oh my...if only i had some cash that time...only God knows how i fell that time (macam putus cinta ja!)

Nah, here i give you bloggers out there the privilege to getting to know the book a bit.
Recent Yale graduate Megan Smith comes to Manhattan with big plans for a career in journalism and even bigger student loan debt: $75,000, to be exact. When she flails at a disastrous editorial meeting at her trashy tabloid job, Megan is called into the editor-in-chief's office certain that she's going to be fired. And she is. Sort of....

As it turns out, Megan's suddenly ex-boss is old friends with the grandmother of seventeen-year-old identical twins Rose and Sage Baker--the infamous Baker heiresses of Palm Beach, Florida, best known for their massive fortunes and their pension for drunkenly flashing the paparazzi. Their grandmother is set on the girls attending Duke University despite their combined GPA of roughly 0.2. And if Megan can tutor the girls and get them into Duke, their grandmother will pay off Megan's college loans in full.

Unfortunately for Megan, the Baker twins aren't about to bend their busy social schedules for basic algebra. And they certainly aren't thrilled to have to sit down for a study session with dowdy Megan, who quickly discovers that if she's going to get her bonus, she'll have to know her Pucci from her Prada. And if she can look the part, maybe, just maybe, she can teach them something along the way.
Interesting isn't it? Being a student cuts my desire to buy things that are over my budget. Wishing to be rich is one thing. Hopefully one day there's good people out there who can give me these book as a give. How lucky am i if there is one....

No comments: